CF: client status?

	Just wondering whats the current status of the client for
	the Windoze version. Im aware of the single Win32 port
	(v 0.92.6). Is there still someone out there working on
	a java port? a tcl/tk port? I seem to remember these also
	being mentioned. I know tcl/tk was shot down as being
	too slow. Did anyone consider a tkperl port (heh heh)?
	And here's a question to show (*my deep ignorance of GUI
	programming*), why has no one considered a C/tk type port?
	Arent tk libraries available for windows machines?

						-b.t.