Re: CF: Changes?

In article <199709120754.DAA00382@xplorer.gsfc.nasa.gov>, you wrote:
>>3) Admin race, which could be used only if the name of the character is in
>>   file called "admins", this race could do anything the current DM can
>>   do. I absolutely hate to do addexp, abil, ... thingies on the character
>>   just to test something!
>
>	Why dont we just remove the "cant save because to cheated"
>	code? It seems silly to me that you cant save the dm character,

Uhh, when I quoted that part and said that I'll do it I actually meant
that I'll:

* remove that stupid "dm can't do anything to anybody or they can't save"
* add a file with list of dm character names (ie. who can DM, instead of
  a password) What should this file be? Should it replace the old dm_file
  or should it be a different "Admins" file?
* add more wizard commands, so you can administrate a CF game by throwing
  out unwanted players, tell shutdown it so that users know, ...