CF: Some possible stealing, Hiding skill changes

	I've been playing around with various thief characters
	lately and have noticed that some playbalancing is still
	needed. Right now, with effort, I can gain as much agility
	("thief") xp as physique ("fighter") xp in most of my
	characters. Its quite hard to go it alone as just a thief.

	Here's my list of mods (note some of this is bug fixes):

	- make stealing *slightly* easier. Perhaps more of a level
	  comparision adjustment would fix this.

	- increase exp gain from stealing *slightly*.

	- allow repeated stealing in the case where a thief is *hidden*
	(right now, once detected, you cant steal anymore). Of course,
	once a creature detects its being robbed from, it goes on guard
	(if its not "stupid"). This makes further stealing from it
	impossible, *unless* the thief is hidden or invisible (and the
	creature cant see_invis). Further stealing (even while hidden)
	would still be more difficult than the "first time" attempt.

	- allow hidden or invisible characters to "backstab". In
	either case, the player becomes "visible" (yes, even "improved
	invisibility" is lost. We still allow a player to remain invisible
	if they are casting spells. BTW, why isnt this spell, as it is
	currently implemented, a higher level?). Backstab attacks would
	get 2x damage (or perhaps an AT_DEATH attack). If you kill the
	creature, you would gain agility (not physique) experience for it.

  	- limit/reduce the "looks near your hidden spot" messaging.

	Comments?

								=b.t.