Re: CF: Apartment patch, now complete :-)

Steven Unruh (sunruh@jump.net) wrote:

> a lever to open the door would work.

I added an emergency exit :-) Can be opened from inside only.

> oh, this just in from one of my players:
>
> 'Tony Mendolia says:'
> >
> >  I cannot access the first pocket of reality in my room...
> > Says I need a key.. what sucks is I stuck all my power artifacts  in there..
> >
> >   Tony
>
> so you may want to look into seeing how this could happen.

Serious map problem. Will fix it in a minute.

Problem was: the doors are _below_ the floor, so I guess they got
resetted...

Two ways to fix the problem for your players:
a) use the dm remove command to remove the doors
b) create another character to get another extender :-)

Christian