CF: "pickup all" seems to give me "pickup all and stop"

This is a minor annoyance, don't know whether this is new or whether
it was always present: when I chose "pickup all" (GTK client, 0.95.1)
I seem to get the behaviour of "pickup all and stop" from my
character, which stops at all pickups. This only happens when I have
"Run" engaged. Furthermore, the character stops, if I want to continue
to go in the same direction, it won't help if I press the appropriate
arrow key; I first have to release "Run". If, on the other hand the
new direction is different, the character WILL respond without me
having to let go of "Run".

I'll have a look at this later myself, but thought I should toss it on
the list (lest I forget about the thing totally).

--
"Why do we have to hide from the police,                 Maciej Kalisiak
Daddy?"                                              mac@dgp.utoronto.ca