CF: argh!!!! help!!!

[This seems like an oversight on the part of the map creator. Or is
this intentional?]

If anybody out there on this list has ever encountered this before,
let me know; my character is in limbo and I don't want to restart from
a previously 'save'd position. I'm in the Haunted House in Scorn, in
the basement/crypt. I've touched the skull to teleport down a floor
(into a room with a hidden exit at N S E W). I went into the east
room. This room, on the north wall has an hidden exit into a room with
a lever and some gems behind bars. I pulled the lever, and moved to a
spot on the right. The lever made spikes come out of the floor. They
are staying up, blocking my way back to the lever, as well as totally
encircling me. In essence I'm stuck in that one ^!^!$*6!%(!351#%
square, can't move an inch anywhere. I'm playing single player,
running my own server, no one to come to my rescue with a levitate
scroll... :) How do I get out of this gracefully?

--
                                                         Maciej Kalisiak
Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux                   mac@dgp.utoronto.ca