Re: CF: "For Beginners... By Beginners"

>James Cameron on  wrote...
>| Inventory locking ... reason I use it is because I bind a key to
>| "dropall" to make object harvesting faster.  I only recently found out
>| that I can inventory-lock arrows and bolts and still fire them!
>|
>Inventory locked items aren't droped on drop all?
>
>Makes that a very useful and fast way of collection items together.
>Which also should be noted.
>
>Prehaps the Beginneer Gudie should become a beginners tips :-)

Locking inventory items only affects the drop commands.
I don't believe any other part of the code checks the inv_lock
bit...

A locked item cannot be dropped by any drop command, it must
first be unlocked. This was originally done to prevent
people from accidently dropping starting items (since they
disappear). But it also useful for selling stuff in mass
via dropall...

	-Scott