Re: CF: Re: Goth's tavern

Aaron Baugher on  wrote...
| From: Maciej Kalisiak <mac@cs.utoronto.ca>
|
| mac> *** minor SPOILER alert ***
| mac> If you drop it on the table and nothing happens, try dropping it
| mac> besides him. The final upshot of this action is that one of the blocks
| mac> behind him gets lowered (in the corner).
|
| Ah, thanks.  I went through the lowered block, but didn't realize it
| wasn't that way all along.

Interesting that the character says it has information, but instead of
information it lowers the block...  Map bug there.

Hmm speaking og Goths tavern, what is the deal with the gamblers room?

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  UNIX is the spawn of the devil,
     why he even has his deamons running the thing!      -- Anthony Thyssen
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au