Re: CF: Beginneers Guide

Aaron Baugher (abaugher@rnet.com) wrote:

> That reminds me: is there such a 'friendly' mode for players?  I find
> that occasionally, due to lag, I'll move farther than expected all at
> once and run into (and kill) an NPC that I wanted to talk to.  Is
> there a setting that will keep me from automatically attacking if I
> run into a friendly with the Ctrl key?

No. This really depends on the NPC, of course --- in the old maps NPCs
usually turn unpeaceful when you push them. In pupland a NPC usually
stays peaceful, so you'll just keep pushing them around the place
(provided you are peaceful yourself --- in 0.94.3, players that come
in with the client are unpeaceful by default. I hope this has been
fixed for 0.95.x).

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber