CF: A very newbie question

[Remember to send messages to crossfire@ifi.uio.no, and the administrative
 stuff to crossfire-request@ifi.uio.no   -- Kjetil T.]

Hello to all dwellers of this maillist!

I am quite new to this Crossfire's talks,
and I even don't know exactly what it looks like yet...

Is there any Win32 clients for a server?

If there are some, can I have some links to them?
If there no any - is any RFC of the protocol to write one?

The subject is VERY interseting for me, because some time
ago I did wrote a Win32 server/client of a graphical RPG environment...

Thanks in advance!
VB