Re: CF: Travel and Questions

Rick Tanner on  wrote...

| Another spoiler alert.....
| Scroll down past the original message.

I wouldn't call this a spoiler -- to doesn't spoil anything!

| As I recall, you also need a shovel for the island tour map from one of
| the ships at Wolfsburg.  After finding a few clues, the shovel is used to
| dig up treasure chest(s) or enter a room with treasure(s).

How do you dig down for treasure!  I can see a way to attack the ground
under you!

| Comes in pretty handy for a lower level character at the Tower of
| Demonology when you have to fight your way through the rooms where the
| walls summon elementals.

Low level character fighting daemons an elementals! Right!
How low is your ``lower level characte'' ???/

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   To the uninitiated a spell listing looked like someone's graphics card
   had barfed on the screen.           -- Rick Cook, ``Wizardary Consulted''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au