Re: CF: Help compiling on RS6000?

"Neumann, Matthew C" on  wrote...
| Hi, all.  I'd played crossfire at school a few years ago and I'd love to get
| into it again; I'm having no luck
| compiling my copy, though.  Can anyone help?

I had a few problems with `makedepend' too.
But it compiled fine without it.  Lot of ``assuming Int'' Errors
for Subroutines, but it compiled and works fine!

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   East takes you out.  Out takes you west.  West takes you in.
   In takes you east.  North and south brings you back.
             - Litany of Orbital Mechanics --- Larry Niven -- "Intergral Trees"
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au