Re: CF: Scorn Improvment Wish List

On Dec 20, 12:03pm, Anthony Thyssen wrote:
> Subject: CF: Scorn Improvment Wish List
> As I am currently doing the update to scorn, contents etc...
>
> In particular I would like to know the lists thoughts on...
>   * How much should ship travel be?  20gp for small boat 50gp for large
>   * What about dragon transport to pupland terminal?  100pp?
>     Cost for transport will be to the pupland terminal only.
>     Dragons from terminal free (part of inital cost).

 I don't think type of transport matters as much (since map makers pretty
much chose whatever they felt like - all of them instantly transport the
player someplace else.)

 Rather, distance of the trip and/or difficulty of the destination are probably
better measures (having relatively high costs for difficult areas could sort
of clue in lower level characters that they don't want to go there right
now.)

--

-- Mark Wedel
mark@pyramid.com