Re: CF: Dup'ing items

Ed Phillips (ed@udel.edu) wrote:

> There is a bug with 0.95.1 that if you do a 'save, then drop your
> items, then CTRL-C the client and start it up again, you will be
> start with your items intact.  Then you can go get the ones you
> dropped on the ground.  I expect this may be a "feature" of allowing
> players to saves their characters...

No, it's an old bug in the client stuff --- it doesn't save your
character when the client exits. I'm suprised they left it in --- I
always considered it a fair feature to offset all the bugs in the
client implementation, but assumed that Mark had fixed it already.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber