CF: New Player Type Archetypes

	Hey, someone mentioned different player archetypes and I thought
it would be fun to play around with.  I have some questions, though:

1. If you added a new type, instead of modifying an old type, how would
you tell crossfire that it was one of the character type options?

2. I see that some monsters have ability_<x>.  Could you give players
abilities?  If a player had an ability, how would they use it?

-Kris