Re: CF: Scorn Update Beta Release #2

Anthony Thyssen on  wrote...
| Preston F. Crow on  wrote...
| | It looks like there are some problems with the
| | scorn_minor_981230.patch file
| |
| | The simple solution is to use the full maps file (though it is still
| | not available), though these failures suggest to me that it is
| | possible that there may be some problems there.
| |
| The Web server has a copy of the full maps set I am using.  But I could
| not upload it to the ftp server as it ran out of disk space!

UPDATE...
It seems somehow my copy of the original maps I was using to `diff'
against was NOT a clean copy but one with my initial changes.
Again applogies to you Preston, and to the rest of the list.

I have checked and as I thought (but was not certain) I did make my
changes to the last official release of the crossfire maps.

I download those maps again and created a new diff against the
offical release. Again I applogize for the problem.

File (maps) counts...
  New Files added...         11
  Existing Files modified... 34
  In Major Change TAR..      18
  In Minor Patch DIFF..      27
Results in main `maps' tar file...
  Total Files available..    1089
  Total directories...       125

IUnfortunately I can NOT upload the new files to teh ftp site as
their is now not enough disk space. :-(

The update is as such only available from my WWW pages...
  http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/CF/

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  Out the 10Base-T, through the router, down the T1, over the leased line,
      off the bridge, past the firewall ... Nothing but Network!
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au