CF: Problem: uncontrolled mana

Hi,

there seems to be a slight problem with uncontrolled mana.
Two things happened to one of my players:

a) just a couple of minutes ago, somebody died because of uncontrolled
   mana. He had no idea why, but I can't verify this, so I don't think
   there is a problem. However, he came back to finish the map, entered
   it, and *bang* --- dead again, because the stuff was still there.
   This happened on a 0.93.7 server.
b) A long time ago (so it might already be fixed), another thing
   happened. Again, somebody died because of uncontrolled mana.
   He showed up in Scorn, and died again because the stuff was
   in Scorn, too. He showed up again, and died again. He actually
   died 3 times in a row.

Of course, both of these didn't happen on my server, so I couldn't undo the
additional deaths -:(

Christian

--
Christian (Icho/Gandhi/Ribald @sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de, 13326)