CF: Auto-skills, auto-key-finding, what next?

It's a bit worrying that there is so much demand for automation ... it
removes some of the skill of the game.  Perhaps we should think of an
automatic "fight until I'm hurt then run" function?  ;-)

And on bargaining CHA increase ... I'd say reduce another stat at the
same time, just for completeness.  Hmm.  I'm imagining myself in a shop,
and I turn on my bargaining mode; what do I lose?  I'm concentrating so
much on the shop keeper that I'm less prepared to defend myself.  Sure,
nobody gets hurt in shops, but that's not the point.  Decrement DEX?

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800