Re: CF: Stupid: strange ring

> The problem with high level characters is that there is _no_ challenge.
> It's easy to get high levels, and then the game becomes _very_ simple.
> IMHO cf is play-balanced for low levels, but boring for high level
> characters.

I don't know about this.  There are certain maps which are dangerous
no matter what, unless you toss lots of money into various immunity potions.

But most maps are WELL below the power of a great character.  I think this
is sorta BUILT IN to RPG's like this:  if you can advance, you'll eventually
find most things easy, and the game gets boring.  A player in this position
basically has to start over with weaker characters, and barring the
creation of many more maps, I see no solution.

PeterM