Re: CF: Search Traps

Darren wrote:
> Why is it I seem to always take damage when I find a trap?  I thought
> part of the idea of searching for traps before hand is to avoid the
> damage.

I often took damage finding a trap, until I realised that what was
really happening was that I was going up a level in hit points, and the
current hit points had to catch up, so it _looked_ like I was hurt.

Once I got to a high enough level, I didn't bother with searching for
traps, I'd just blow the door down.

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800