Re: CF: Invisible objects

> Hi,

> Since a couple of abuses were fixed in 0.93.7, here is another one:
> 'invoke create food of mandrake_root
> creates 363 mandrake roots --- with charisma 20 these are worth 5807
> platinum coins... suggestion: implement a "create money" prayer -:)

Ow.  I'll fix this one.  The create food spell was mine to begin with.
Back then, there was no such thing as a mandrake_root.

I intend to fix it by having created food be of nominal value.

> Btw, the "use transferrence to kill electric dragons and get lots of
> experience for it"-abuse still works, although it's more complicated
> now, and yields less experience. You need two additional players.
> The lower level character (pefereably a fireborn; level doesn't matter)
> is getting his head exploded. The other character should have enough magic
> experience to cast transferrence and make the fireborn's head explode:
> invoke transferrence;ready_skill disarm
> Doing this yields almost 900K for an electric dragon, which is more
> than a level 1 character gets for killing a fire dragon physical (IIRC
> you get 827K).

I don't quite understand why you need two additional players?  The
fireborn's head exploding kills the electric dragon?  Create bomb will
kill electric dragons too, so I'm not so sure transferrence/exploding
to kill an electric dragon counts as an "abuse".

PeterM