Re: CF: call for java enthusiasts: server time!

> As for version 1.0:  What do people think should be the measure of
> a 1.0 release?  Fully working client/server?  Anything beyond that?
> If all that is required is a fully working client/server, I can see a 1.0
> release within 6 months.

	Fully working yes, meaning debugged and playable (arent
	necessarily the same thing :). We probably need to add
	more server functions along the lines of patches that
	Rauli and Christen have submitted (ie, booting players
	from the server, runtime soft shutdown of server, etc).

						-b.t.