Re: CF: teleportation

	I think still the best way to do teleportation here is to let the
player go back to places he has been.  The comment has been made that this
enables treasure-room cheats, but I think there is a way around this:

	Have a new Rune, or use Rune of Marking, to be a teleportation
target.  The user needs to make a symbolic name for it, so we don't tell
him the name of the map or anything.  The user can then teleport to any of
this markers.  When the map resets, the marker is gone.  We can track
markers with invisible objects in the inventory, and the teleportation
code checks for the existance of the target marker.

-Kris