Re: CF: continuous protection levels

> 2. Should "godpower" be distinct from other attacktypes?

	Yes. The effect should range between unresistible to
	100% immune. The same for holypower. Whether the potection
	code is used to achieve this, or is bypassed by other
	code is another matter.

	This is quite a large, complex problem you are addressing.
	I suspect there are a number of ramifactions to changing
	the protection/immunity code. For example, I imagine it
	will be many playversions before playbalance can be
	brought back to current level (not that current playbalance
	is anything spectacular).

	I havent thought about the possible problems myself, I
	urge you to use a cautious approach.

					-b.t.