Re: [Christian Stieber <stieber@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>] Re: CF: Where is non-standard maps?

Kjetil Torgrim Homme wrote:

> I don't think you received a copy.

Thank you for this forwarding, I really missed the posting.I'm personally not on
crossfire mailing list, but I read
http://archives.real-time.com/crossfire/ from time to time.
Unfortunatly, this week was rather busy for me, so I did not.

Cristian responce provided me with clear information
on the subject, but I still missed the one point: where to get
these maps.

Thomas's server still does not responce (
http://elycion.geology.ualberta.ca/~pudding/src/Greyshield.tar.gz )
so I have not Greyshield map.

I got and installed Goldcity maps, and I have no idea where I can get
Stoneville/DragonIsland.
sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de :-))

> Christian
>   (most of the maps are installed on sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de :-))

As far as understand, you mean crossfire server here.

The question was, where I can get the above mentioned maps for installation
on my server.

Somebody, somewhere, please put additional maps on FTP/HTTP site....

With best wishes,
-- Yuri Pudgorodsky