CF: speed_left=-inf

Hi,

another case of a player frozen with speed_left=-inf. And again, movers
were involved --- I'm pretty sure that movers are the problem, which
means we have two bugs with movers, which may or may not be related:

a) sometimes players moving over movers end up with speed_left=-inf
b) often (always?) players dim-dooring over (certain?) movers (possibly
   along with going to another map) end up in an endless loop, running
   out of mana in the process (the spell is repeated over and over again.
   Killing the window and logging in again puts the player at the correct
   destination). Easily reproducable in pupland: try to dim door
   from rainbow/islands, the part of the world map where the lighthouse
   is, to the island on the left of the light house....

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber