CF: CrossFire GIF images for WWW pages

Hello!

Yesterday, I spent some time playing with CrossEdit and the GIMP.  I
created a few images that could be suitable for the title of some WWW
pages.  Feel free to use them if you like them.  I uploaded the files
on ftp://ftp.ifi.uio.no/pub/crossfire/incoming/.  You can have a look
at the four images (11, 13, 50 and 59 Kb respectively) by loading the
following page:
  ftp://ftp.ifi.uio.no/pub/crossfire/incoming/crossfire-gifs.html
The 3rd and 4th images are animated GIFs.

I also uploaded a shell script "merger.csh" in the same directory.
This is a replacement for the one found in the lib/arch/dev directory
of the crossfire-arch package.  This script can be used to merge
several XPM files into a PPM or GIF image.  I used it for creating the
images above.  It is not very good (see the comments in the file about
some kludges with the transparency) and I should have written it in
Perl or in C, but this was a quick hack and I started from the
existing script.

Have fun!

-Raphael