CF: Polymorph bug

Hi,

to make this a different kind of bug report, look at the following
excerpt:

------------------------------
Steve shouts: anyone need "eight rock throwers (wc+1)" ?? :)
Sagal shouts: me?
Jude shouts: muah
Steve shouts: you won't be able to pick it up :)
shout rock throwers? they changed the server so these don't appear anymore?
Icho shouts: rock throwers? they changed the server so these don't appear anymore?
Jude shouts: _very_ good articats, better carry them always sagal :)
Steve shouts: nope. also five spits acids -2 :-)
shout time for a bug report :-(
Icho shouts: time for a bug report :-(
Morpork tells you: we are in the castle of eureca... is'skills
Crossfire died, disconnecting...
Connection closed by foreign host.
stieber@sunbroy65:~> telnet sunbroy53 13326
Trying 131.159.0.216...
Connected to sunbroy53.informatik.tu-muenchen.de.
Escape character is '^]'.
Welcome to a crossfire server.  Type 'help' if you need help.
version
This is Crossfire v0.94.2