CF: Announce GTK+ cfclient beta

Announcement:

I'm proud to announce the availability of the GTK+ port of the crossfire
client for testing for those so inclined. It's available as
ftp://ftp.ifi.uio.no/pub/crossfire/incoming/gcfclient-0.94.2-beta1.tar.gz
Observe, this is a beta release and not all functionality I would like is
implemented. It may also be a bit rough around the edges in some places.
However, I've used it myself to play and it should be stable and work
fine. I'm releasing the code to get some user feedback on wanted features
and other comments.

Best regards,
David Sundqvist

News/Changes:
 - GTK+ based
   Uses GTK+, the toolkit developed for The Gimp.

 - Resizeable windows
   The internal windows in the client can be resized ("paned windows").

 - Notebook tabbed inventory views
   Quickly switch between different views of your inventory

 - Separate magic map window
   Run around and see both the magic map and surroundings

 - Menus with commands for newbies
   Well, need some more work, but you get the idea.

 - Configure scripts for building. Thanks to Raphael Quinet.

 - Probably other stuff I've forgotten :)

The GTK+ client is based on the Xlib client and most of the non GUI code
is common, thus maintaining maximum compatibility. As much as possible of
the mouse and keyboard functionality has been kept the same.

Requirements:
 - GTK+ 1.0.0 or above
   GTK+ is very portable between unix systems and the GTK+ client should
   compile and run on any unix supported by the original client. Obtain it
   at ftp.gtk.org (and read more at www.gtk.org).

 - UNIX system. The GTK+ client has been tested and compiled
   out-of-the-tar on HPUX 10.20 and Linux.

 - A bit more CPU and color capability than the Xlib client. My primary
   target has been P90 with 16mb memory and 256 colors. It should run fine
   on any computer around that range and above.