Re: Monster AI for version 1.0 CF (Was: Re: CF: Moving on to implement diseases)

thomas@astro.psu.edu said:
> 	Im not too familar with this. But I can comment that
> 	siod has against it that it requires more effort by the
> 	user to compile the server. Can we include the appropriate
> 	files in the distribution of CF? If not, I would be against
> 	this.
Well, because siod is still under development (I think), and if we use
it, a version should be integrated within crossfire, so no one needs
an extra package to compile. (Beside that, xpm is an extra package too).

Bis dann
Klaus