Re: CF: win32 client and XPM

Coding a Windows specific XPM lib is absolutely necessary.  While the
version of libXpm code (now about 1 year old) had Win32 compiler
directives, they were rather broken.  After fixing most
errors (including one that made transparency useless) the library ran
much too slow.  At that time I gave up my project as I had better
things to do :(.

On  1 Mar 98 at 16:52, Scott MacFiggen revealed: