Re: CF: Diseases in crossfire

Brian Thomas wrote:

>         Yes, yes. I can come up with evidence for the
>         biblical Jehova causing disease/curing. But
>         the Jehova in CF ISNT the biblical god. Least,
>         thats not the archetype I wanted to use.
It was maybe a big fault to use names of existing god entities. Why
don't we change the name of this god for that it cannot be mistaken?
This can prevent alot of arguing in the future, too. Remember, if the
Win95 client is out, more and more people - and thus more and more
religious - join the community.

>         But stylistic comments are not the most important
>         thing. The main point is to worry about playbalance.
Right. We should talk about playbalance and not about holy books and
existing religions.

bye,

Nick

Follow-Ups: References: