Re: CF: see invisible bug

Nishita Seikoh (s-nisita@urdr.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp) wrote:

> I'm a designer of Pupland.

Nice to meet yu. I'm a player of pupland :-)

> Now I have a doubt about invisible objects in Pupland.
> All of invisible objects in Pupland are placed properly?_?

Well, we have not found a place where information can be gotten
that players should not this way, so I think pupland is quite okay.
I don't claim to know all of pupland, but we have managed to do
the eureca quest, get the idaten boots and the cloak of magic
resistance, and we have done a lot of the other maps, so I believe
we know most of pupland.

In some places you can uncover "unholy ground" etc. by casting show
invisible, but in these places you are either supposed to see the
unholy ground (like one of the maps where you get the "proof"
scrolls), or it doesn't matter at all (eureca treasure chamber, for
example).

It seems that pupland handles things like "show invisible", "dimension
door" etc. quite well.

Just my $0.02,
   Christian

--