CF: Angels, Ghosts and a Spear (speed+56)

I'm still on 0.93.7, and when a pet angel is involved with a ghost
somehow the object remove function is called twice and the server
crashes.  Is this a fixed problem in a later release?

Also, I've had two characters that have found a spear with an unusual
speed attribute ... in one case a speed+56, and another a speed+30.
This makes the game so much easier, but I wonder if it is by design or
by fault?

--
James Cameron                                    (cameron@stl.dec.com)
Digital Equipment Corporation (Australia) Pty. Ltd. A.C.N. 000 446 800