Date: 	Tue, 5 May 1998 18:41:22 +0200
From: Christian Stieber <stieber@informatik.tu-muenchen.de>
To: crossfire@ifi.uio.no
Subject: CF: cone bug fix

Hi,

I'm not very familiar with the spell implementation, but it seems
the cone bug can be fixed by undoing one of changes made in 0.94.1.
In spell_util.c/ok_to_put_more, the line

    if((QUERY_FLAG(head, FLAG_ALIVE) && head->immune & immune_stop) ||

must be replaced with

    if((QUERY_FLAG(op, FLAG_ALIVE) && head->immune & immune_stop) ||

Not sure whether this has other side effects, though :-(