Re: CF: CF Servers !

I kind of like the netrek method of showing players potential games.
There is a machine call the metaserver and when you run the netrek
client with an option (-m) a window pops up listing all servers
running and the number of people playing on that server.

Quoting Daniel Axelsson (daax@vtd.volvo.se):

Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700