Re: CF: hello

The idea that an intelligent client that does stuff for the player is
somehow cheating strikes me as odd.  If CF is boring and predictable enough
that a helpful client can play the game for the player then there is something
wrong with CF.  I suppose it is possible to have something like rogueamatic
which would play the boring levels for you and then you took over when it
got interesting.

And presumably if there are helpful automatic actions then that client
would just make the game more interesting to play as the tedium would
be reduced.

								sdw