CF: Another client bug, update

Hi,

it's actually quite simple: I drop stuff onto the pile on the floor,
and the server crashes. Or maybe it's the client, I don't know. I
don't end up in my apartment (and I assume all the new stuff is
lost). This sucks (I collect garbage to make identifying cheaper, but
it's not that useful if I can't drop it onto the floor). Unfortunately
that server doesn't have the telnet port :-( Obviously the client is
even worse than I thought (but then, Mark even told me that he won't
fix all the bugs...  maybe that's the new kind of game balance: make
it buggy, so people can't really play it?).

Hm... obviously the next cf version will be the first one I won't
install :-(

Frustrated,
  Christian

--