Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

CF: server and more!

Hi all.  Just thought I better mention my server has perma death on.  I'll
be installing an altar of resurection at some point.  If lag becomes an
issue with death i'll re-evalutate this setup :)

Also, on an unrelated note, when did this stuff about teeth falling out,
ad vitamin C start :)  Lars must have several hundred teeth as they are
continually falling out, leaving a trail :)
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert@blake.humbug.org.au
                                robert.brockway@uq.net.au