CF: A bug in pupland/server code?

I've been playing on the nice server in norway called voldsboks.pvv.org
and I think there's a little bug lurking somewhere. When trying to enter
pup_land/ancient/ruin/undergroung through pup_land/ancient/ruin/house2
the exit never seems to appear nor the 'fireplace' open when pulling the
correct lever. I even checked with editor to see if I somehow mis-remembered
the correct way, put no, I did it right the first time I tried.
Does this thing happen in other servers, or is it just bug in norway?
(I don't want to try it on another server, because it takes a few days
*smile* to get to ancient pupland in the first place).
--
BSc. Pertti Karppinen <pjka@iki.fi>                   |'Bridge Players |
Systems Designer, University of Jyvaskyla, Finland    |      Do        |