CF: Bug fixes applied

I think I've got this CVS thing figured out.  I just applied two bug fixes
to the CVS tree.

1) added a test to server/main.c::enter_exit() to use the path of the
original file instead of the path to the per-character file when leaving
unique maps (apartments).  This fixes the "Pocket Realities" in
city/apartment/apartments, and any other/future cases where you move from
one unique map directly onto another unique map.

2) Most of the dragon generators in DragonQuest were accidentally
(I asked) left with default immunity to fire and vulnerability to frost,
even if they were generating ice dragons.
- dragon generators in peterm/DragonQuest/IceHatchery changed to
(immune: frost) (vuln: fire)
- and generators in peterm/DragonQuest/ElectricHatchery changed to
(immune: electricity) (vuln:fire)

--
            -Dave Noelle,                 dave@Straylight.org
            -the Villa Straylight,  http://www.straylight.org

Disclaimer:If there does exist a "Heaven," only the damned deserve it.

Quote of the Day:
Cloning is the sincerest form of flattery.