CF: crossfire.oc.humbug.org au status

Hi all.  Just a quick update for my crossfire server (perhaps the web page
can be updated).

Perma death has been disabled, and I'll eventually get around to hacking
the server to cause no penalty from death (not my favourite idea but fair
due to the high likelihood of lag killing people).

Port is 13327 of course.

I've had quite a few international visitors.

If you see Lars or Telmar online, say hi :)
Cheers,
	-Robert

--Robert Brockway B.Sc.  Email: robert@blake.humbug.org.au
                                robert.brockway@uq.net.au