Re: CF: oddity in the pup_land raffle #2

> I think it would be great for the game if Mark and whomever could get
> together with Mr Nishita and develop a more detailed map object specification
> (exactly how buttons and whatever are supposed to work).  It is clear that
> Mr Nishita and the developers of the Pupland maps very cleverly figured out
> how to make the maps have particular features.  Unfortunately, some of the
> map object behaivors that they utilized were considered bugs in other maps
> and so fixing bugs in some maps resulted in breaking other maps.

In order to make maps, we managed to understand object behaviors by a
lot of explanation. (We couldn't ask them on this mailing list because
of our poor english writing..) There were many suspecious behaviors
that we thought it as bugs. But at the first time we made pupland, we
weren't sure that our maps would be added in standard distribution.
(We were sufficient that our maps were on Tenjin server in Japan.)
So, we didn't mind to use them on our maps, if we had good ideas.

We could easily guess the behaviors would be changed and wouldn't work
well.

BTW, I feel it is important for us to decide the object
specification. It will make us happy, because we don't have to fix our
maps a lot of times. H.Okuda and I could help it. But I also know it's
very difficult. Sometimes, I want to use an object behavior to realize
good effect in my map, but the behavior isn't reasonable in crossfire
world. (For example, invisible objects in raffle2. we use it for
pazzle, but of course we know invisible sword is quite strange.:)