Re: Future crossfire version, was Re: Graduated protections, was Re: CF: incompatible objects (was Re: Experiments)

Mark Wedel on  wrote...
|  In some sense, I would like to keep 0.95.x series of release as
|  basically maintenance releases - bug fixes and minor improvements.

This I think would be the best idea this list has produced in some time.

Leave the 0.95.0 release as the playable version NOW.
and rework all the new stuff in a seperate 0.96 development version.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
   Our continuing mission: To seek out knowledge of C, to explore strange
   UNIX commands and to boldly code where no one has manpage 4...
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au