Re: CF: minor changes for the maps in 0.95.2

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Rapha=EBl?= Quinet on  wrote...
| I grep'ed for "Jehovah" and "Lucifer" in the maps directory, in order
| to see if some maps were still using the old gods.  Here is what I
| found...
|
| The following three files are obsolete and should be deleted:
|   maps/styles/decorstyles/religious_jehova
|   maps/styles/decorstyles/religious_lucifer
|   maps/styles/decorstyles/religious_gaia
|
| This map has an altar_lucifer that should be replaced by altar_gorokh:
|   maps/styles/specialmaps/minichapel_demon
|
| The following map has an altar_jehovah that should be replaced by
| altar_valriel.  It would be even nicer to add some of the other gods
| in that map, but I do not know who is maintaining the dragonisland
| maps (name: Viola Krings, no email).
|   maps/dragonisland/advguild2:arch altar_jehovah

I also recommend prople download and overlay maps 0.95.2 with the newest
versions of  dtabb and navar_city from  John Catar's Web directory.

          http://gitaylor.eng.monash.edu.au/~johnc/xf/

At the time or writing these are   dtabb.v2_60.tar.gz
and                                navar_city.v2_40.tar.gz

The 0.95.2 have older versions that these, as they were releases the day
after my last scorn map set upload.

With this release I will now bow out of the map development. I may add
or update a few more maps sometime in the future, but work commitments
have now become heavy.

Mark.. A few points on the maps

  * The editor/picks area still have `*.orig' maps in it. I think these
    were installed from the crossfire server archive and not from the maps
    archive.

  * The test map area have a few maps which are duplicated elsewhere
    EG:  passoffice (in scorn/anthony), and connected_objects (in
    test/anthony).  Do what you will.

  * You can now delete the scorn_* files from ftp incomming directory
    as they are no longer relevent with the new map release.

  Anthony Thyssen ( System Programmer )    http://www.sct.gu.edu.au/~anthony/
  ``Yeap, I died on level twenty when my pet dragon caught a cold!''
     PGP Public Key available -- finger -l anthony@lyrch.cit.gu.edu.au