CF: Altar of Jehovah

I ran map_check on the current map distribution and got the output:

DBG: visiting /dragonisland/advguild2
FATAL: map /dragonisland/advguild2, line 4336, bad archetype:
altar_jehovah (21, 24)

So I guess whoever takes care of Lake Country needs to swap this with a
Altar of Valriel.

I should have done this sooner, since I found some errors in Navar and
Dtabb too - but I only just found these utilties.
I had to look at the scripts to find the command line options - are
these documented somewhere?

Maybe map_check and/or map_info should be run before each release to
spot potential problems.

--
John Cater