Re: CF: Random maps - comments

On Feb 3,  1:47pm, Jacek Konieczny wrote:

> - random maps + disease code = problems. When you enter the random map,
> the do_symptom() function crashes in most cases. It is because, it is
> called with disease argument which "race" is set to NULL. I don't know
> the reason, but checking for "race" not being NULL seems to help.

This is probably caused by a fountain at 0,8 in styles/misc/fountains which
contains the following object:

arch icor
name the runs
face icor.111
animation icor
hp -100
food 40
speed 0.030000
nrof 1
type 158
material 32
value 400
weight 45
invisible 1
is_animated 1
is_used_up 1
end

This object has had its type changed to 158 (DISEASE), but its race field has
not been set. To fix the bug, set this object's race field to *.

--
Paul Mikell