Re: CF: Large avatars

Gorlin (gorlin@freibier.htu.tuwien.ac.at) wrote:

> > won't go. But with large avatar he must enter such dangerous room first,
> > because avatar doesn't fit into entrace.

That's the point. Large avatar == useless. Useless avatar == useless god.

> better, IMHO. So I left the sizes alone.

:-( Oh well, still keeps the separation between useful and useless gods.
Let's hope some of the new gods are useable at all.

> effects). So, no, I wouldn't say the big avatars are useless. As long as
> there aren't any area effects going on, they should stand quite a bit
> longer than the others.

It doesn't matter. They will stay longer --- in front of the door they don't
fit through. Very useful, thank you :-)

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber