Re: CF: Re: Crossfire 0.95.2 released.

Anthony Thyssen (anthony@cit.gu.edu.au) wrote:
> Christian Stieber on  wrote...
> | The only exception is the Monk --- he has the "meditation" skill,
> | which can not be gotten by any other means; so monks are the best
> | spellcasters in the game.
> |

> What does "meditation" do?

Same as praying, but for mana (some restrictions with armor --- lowlevel
monks need to take of their armor to use the skill). The reason why
monks are a challenge class is because they don't have melee weapons
skill (which is the other skill you can't get).
I seem to remember that it also speeds up HP regeneration, but this
is just a lowlevel gimmick.

Christian

--
Christian Stieber        http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~stieber