Re: CF: Crossfire-Client/Server

>the problem wth beginners is that in every public server I've
>ever accessed, the place is always bare.  I think having a starting
>quest would really give beginning characters at least a chance to have
>some different things on them before they get dropped into the middle of
>the scorn square with those bullet walls :->

Couldn't similar logic to the random map logic create a beginners dungeon
unique to each character.  Where the dungeon being entered becomes
mapname.playername and if it doesn't exist then is simply created by copying
mapname to mapname.playername.  That way each beginner has their own beginner's
dungeon.

It could also allow for some neat map effects where a party can be forced to
face individual challenges.

								sdw